Search here

Oh Taste and See






Oh Taste and See
That the Lord, is good
Oh Taste and See
That the Lord, is good to me

You have turned my mourning into dancing
Put off my rags and clothed me with gladness

And I will arise and I will praise You
I’ll sing and not be silent

Oh Taste and See
That the Lord, is good
Oh Taste and See
That the Lord, is good to me

You have turned my mourning into dancing
Put off my rags and clothed me with gladness

And I will arise and I will praise You
I’ll sing and not be silent

‘cause Oh Lord, My God!
I will give thanks to You Forever
Oh Lord! My God!
I will give thanks to You

We Bless You!
Oh Lord! My God!
I will give thanks to You Forever
Oh Lord! My God!
I will give thanks to You

Oh Taste and See
That the Lord, is good
Oh Taste and See
That the Lord, is good to me

You have turned my mourning into dancing
Put off my rags and clothed me with gladness

And I will arise and I will praise you
I’ll sing and not be silent

‘cause Oh Lord, My God!
I will give thanks to You Forever
Oh Lord! My God!
I will give thanks to You

We Bless You!
Oh Lord! My God!
I will give thanks to You Forever
Oh Lord! My God!
I will give thanks to You

I will live only for You
I will lift these hands up to You
(we give You everything)
We will dance before you
(like David!)
We will shout it
(come on)
We will shout it
to You yeah!

Oh Lord, My God!
I will give thanks to You Forever
Oh Lord! My God!
I will give thanks to You

We Bless You!
Oh Lord! My God!
I will give thanks to You Forever
Oh Lord! My God!
I will give thanks to You.
Yeahhhhh!


[ ↑ ] TopMore Worship Song LyricsHome